Jump to content
pauldudeck

Anton/Bauer TITON 90 Gold Mount batteries, no reason to recell your old batteries

Recommended Posts

For anyone curious, I've already contacted Paul, contacted Richard at Anton Bauer, and I've arranged for all my batteries to get swapped for new Titon batteries. Really great to have such a solid ally in this ever changing battery market. Some of the knock off batteries I've bought recently still work, but the company seems to have disappeared. Thanks again Paul! Look forward to seeing you at CineGear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/22/2019 at 6:54 PM, pauldudeck said:

Hi Lawrence,

The DIONIC 90 was 7amps and the DIONIC HC was 10amps.

Paul

Thanks Paul. I meant the Dionic HC's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a great deal! May I ask whether the Anton Bauer Hytrons are eligible or are they too old? I have two 140s and a 120. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:45 AM, Sean Cooper said:

What a great deal! May I ask whether the Anton Bauer Hytrons are eligible or are they too old? I have two 140s and a 120. 

Hi Sean,

Please contact me at paul.dudeck@vitecgroup.com and we can work something out...

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 6:23 PM, pauldudeck said:

Please contact me directly at paul.dudeck@vitecgroup.com

Thank you

Hi Paul,

 

We have 3 TM4 chargers that one charging station each that is not functioning.  Was there a QC issue?  Can I get parts to repair these?  

 

JohnAtkinson3@mac.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 7:37 AM, John atkinson said:

Hi Paul,

 

We have 3 TM4 chargers that one charging station each that is not functioning.  Was there a QC issue?  Can I get parts to repair these?  

 

JohnAtkinson3@mac.com

Hi John,

No, there was never a QC issue with the TM4 chargers. Is it the same charging position on each charger? what indications is it giving to you? Steady red LED? No LED's?

Please contact our Service Department directly at servicesupport@vitecgroup.com

I look forward to your response.

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2019 at 4:18 PM, pauldudeck said:

The compact size of the new Titon batteries, makes it the perfect battery to replace your old DIONIC 90 or HC batteries. With the size being slightly smaller and weight (1.76lbs), you can now run lighter than ever before. I understand that 'recelling' your old batteries was a preferred option, as is was more economical than buying a new DIONIC 90/HC or even the XT90, but I am bringing back the old 'trade in' program that Anton/Bauer used to have to save you money!

For every old Gold Mount or VMount battery that you send us for 'trade in', I will sell you a brand new Titon 90 (Gold Mount or VMount) for $218.00. That's right, $218.00. To recell an old battery will cost you $190.00, so for an extra $28.00, you get a brand new battery, with a PowerTap connector, USB connector and 2yr warranty.

Please contact me directly if you are interested in upgrading your batteries to the new Titon series of batteries. I can offer similar discounts on the 150wh versions or the XT90/150's if you are interested in those too.

Thank you.

Paul Dudeck

Just a reminder that this 'trade in' program will end on June 30th. After that, I'll be working on an official trade-in program, but the pricing won't be the same.

Please contact me at paul.dudeck@vitecgroup.com if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Paul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2019 at 8:56 PM, pauldudeck said:

Hi John,

No, there was never a QC issue with the TM4 chargers. Is it the same charging position on each charger? what indications is it giving to you? Steady red LED? No LED's?

Please contact our Service Department directly at servicesupport@vitecgroup.com

I look forward to your response.

Paul

Steady Red LED, or no LED.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 11:56 AM, John atkinson said:

Steady Red LED, or no LED.

 

Thanks John. Did you contact service at the email address that I supplied to you?

Check the mushroom-shaped pin on the mount itself. Clean it off with a pencil eraser, as if there is dirt balled up on it, then it's not getting contact and it will show steady red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 10:34 PM, pauldudeck said:

Thanks John. Did you contact service at the email address that I supplied to you?

Check the mushroom-shaped pin on the mount itself. Clean it off with a pencil eraser, as if there is dirt balled up on it, then it's not getting contact and it will show steady red.

The service personnel told me the units are not serviceable, except under warranty.  These units are no longer under warranty.  It is disappointing to not be able to repair them, since everyone likes them.  Two of the units don't recognize batteries or display any LED lights.  Thank you just the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×