Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

I am looking to buy the clamp levers the same they are used on the M1 and M2 to tight the battery rods or monitor rods. Like on the picture included.

They have like an index, and a special washer with increment to level up (and tight) the part. I am looking online the manufacturer, without the ability to ask to Tiffen as spare part. The name vary like thumb knot screw, wing thumb screw lever, etc...

I am looking them, because I like the function they have: a quarter turn, and its tight !

Any idea, where I can find them online and/or to a manufacturer ?

Thanks folks, to help me.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...