About 3 years ago, I bought a Provid 2 system and modified it to HD, so as to serve me as a back up.
I have decided to put it up for sale. It's a sled for light to medium camera set ups that can balance very easily in static and dynamic mode.
- This system is fully functional, clean and well maintained & it is wired with contemporary quality wires. It's a 12volt sled.
- The gimbal is like new and can handle loads up to 12kg with the correct arm.
- The sled has 1 HD and 1 SD line down the post, which is a fixed one (not telescoping) and 3x Lemo 0B 4pins (FGG.0B.304) for 12v power and Video & 2x Lemo1B 3pins (FGG.1B.303) for 12v power. These Lemo have the same pin outs like the MK-V sleds (http://www.mk-v.com/?p=556).
- The monitor bracket is made out of aluminium and carbon fiber parts and it is vey light and strong with no vibrations. It can be adjusted to accommodate other monitors too and it can keep the dynamic balance of the sled if you re-adjust the monitor.
- The monitor that comes with the sled is a Marshall XHB with 800nits of brightness and works only in SD mode. This comes as a gift with the sled, so as the monitor bracket doesn't ship empty.
- Included with the sled is the original Thermodyne case with pick'n'puck foam from Pelican, that can fit the sled and many other pieces of equipment above it. Also, 2 dovetail plates are included, along with some basic cables + a custom made rain cover for the lower sled.
- The battery, the stand and the docking bracket that are in the pictures are not included in the sale.
Price for the sled & accessories: 3.000€ + shipping.
The equipment is located in Greece.
Please message me for questions in here or at: email@example.com
- Haris -