I'm selling my Proline Raven stabilizer. I bought this and did some practice with it but never used it on a production. It's essentially been sitting in the studio. The system shows some marks from setting it up and practicing but otherwise it's in excellent condition. The bad news for me is I have a bunch of money tied up in this. The good news is I learned enough about Steadicam to know to hire and work with a great operator on the film I directed last year.
Included in the sale (everything in the pictures except monitor, battery and c-stand).
- Proline Raven Sled - capable of flying up to an Alexa.
- Proline Vest (modified with M2 buckles http://www.ratchetingbuckles.com/for more precise fitting)
- Proline Arm with 2 sets of springs for flying everything from DSLR up to fully loaded Alexa.
- Custom cut hard case from http://www.mycasebuilder.com/
- Original fasteners from the vest that I took off to change the buckles
- Red Epic Lemo to Sled Lemo power cable
- Monitor XLR to sled Lemo power cable
- Redrock Microremote base station to sled Lemo power cable
Supports 12v and 24v Lemo power with up to 3 batteries
Dual SDI cables in center column
MSRP of this system without cables or case is over $12,000.
Asking $6000 including case and ground shipping in continental USA
Located in San Francisco
PM me with questions or offers
no warranty no returns