Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has recommendations on insurance? I mainly do indie stuff. This is kind of a side note but I also have renter's insurance with Progressive, but they don't cover bigger ticket singular items. Does anyone know of an insurance agency that would cover a full rig? I think Progressive maxes out at $5000 for one item. Any information would be awesome. Thanks!

Edited by Isaac J. E. Garcia

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the information Tim. On the WP Dolle website it states that they will only insure Steadicam Operators Association members. Do you know if that is true? Is it hard to become accepted by the SOA if you are new?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now